I am/was involved in the organisation of the following conferences and workshops:
- IVA2017 workshop on Persuasive Embodied Agents for Behavior Change (PEACH)
- IVA2016 workshop - Graphical and Robotic Embodied Agents for Therapeutic Systems - GREATS16
- IVA2015 workshop on virtual health agents
- International Conference on Intelligent Virtual Agents IVA2015
- Symposium on Virtual Reality and Physiological Measurements for Training and Therapy 2014
- Annual CyberPsychology & CyberTherapy Conference, 2012, 2013, 2014 2015 2016 Workshop on electronic health coaching 2013
- The European Conference on Cognitive Ergonomics ECCE2011, ECCE2010, ECCE2009, ECCE2008, ECCE2007, ECCE2006
- The British HCI Group Annual Conference, HCI2008, HCI2007, HCI2006, HCI2005.
- HuCom08 - First International Working Conference on Human Factors and Computational Models in Negotiation (2008)
- ECCE2010 Workshop: Cognitive Engineering for Technology in Mental Health Care and Rehabilitation
- ECCE2010 Workshop: Putting users’ first : the importance of human-centred design in the development of mobile applications and services
- The HCI 2008 Workshop: HCI for Technology Enhanced Learning, 1 September 2008, Liverpool, UK.
- The HCI 2007 Workshop: Design, Use and Expereince of E-learning systems, 3 September 2007
- The HCI 2006 Workshop: Computer Assisted Recording, Pre-Processing, and Analysis of User Interaction Data, 12 Septermber 2006